This article will mention how to connect Shopify to Peaka.
For connecting Shopify, we need to have Admin API Access Token and Subdomain.
Follow the steps below to connect it.
Go to this link and log in your account.
Then click the settings icon where is left bottom side of website.
You need to create an app, if you dont have. If you have an app, you need to select it.
- After creating or selecting your app, click Develop apps button as you see in the image below.
- Then you need to configure your admin API scopes and storefront API scopes as you see in the image below.
- After configuring your API scopes, you need to install Access Tokens as you see in the image below.
- After installing Access Token, you can copy it.
- You will need to have subdomain. When you click the domain section on sidepanel of website, you can buy or connect your domain if you don't have. If you have one, copy it
- Lastly, go to Peaka website and enter your Connection Name, Admin API Access Token and Subdomain.
That's it. Your connection will be created.