What is Peaka?
Peaka is a ‘logical data warehouse’ in Gartner’s terminology. It is a platform that merges disparate data sources into a single data layer, letting you join & blend them, query them using SQL or natural language, and expose your data to outside users through APIs.
What can I do with Peaka?
Peaka offers you a vast array of capabilities you can use to build projects and bring your data together. With Peaka, you can
- Connect your data sources, whether they're SaaS APIs, databases, or data warehouses,
- Create queries using our Visual Query Builder, or write your own custom SQL queries,
- Choose to expose your consolidated data to other systems by using flows to create an endpoint,
- Design projects, dashboards, or internal tools and connect them to any data source or a query,
- Insert logic flows between your components and pages to ensure that your project behaves the way you like,
- Create backend tasks using backend flows, such as scheduled tasks, webhooks, etc.